Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hair bow shopping


It's been some time since I have been able to set foot in a Gymboree store for a girl.  So yesterday at the outlet mall I thought it would be fun to get some clearance items for Julena's hair.  I was able to con Emily into this store to help.  We got her the above.  I love the heart necklace and can just see Julena prancing around with her ladybug purse and heart necklace.  I will be sure to post a picture of that when it happens.  I looked for an Under Armour headband and wrist bands for the boys to bring to them when we visit.  I'm still searching.  The shopping find of the day is below:


Yes, Disney's Princess Tiana.  Got it at the Disney Store for $3.50.   I have not even seen this movie but we are going to watch it tonight on Netflix.  This week we should find out if our adoption file has moved any.  It's Mardis Gras /Carnival in Haiti on Monday and Tuesday so I won't know anything til Thursday at the earliest.
On a final note, thanks for all the support that you have given us.  I have not been able to thank every one of you who have emailed us yet, but I will get to you soon.  Keep praying for us and the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment