Monday, February 27, 2012

Vitamins

I just read on the http://godslittlestangelsinhaiti.org site about the vitamins they give the children. I am just amazed by this wonderful orphanage.  I certainly didn't think they would be getting daily doses of vitamins.   I have read lots of adoption blogs and have never heard vitamins mentioned. What a blessing and now I feel a little guilty cause I have a problem remembering to give them to myself and my kids here.   The blog says--We use 61 gummy vitamins a day, thus that large bottle that contains 365 and would last a normal child a year, lasts us just 6 days.   So they will need more multi vitamin donations.   I know in my heart that we will be travelling to Haiti this year so I'm gonna challenge you to think about purchasing some gummy multi vitamins to donate. 
Wade and I will hand deliver them. L'il Critters Groovy Gummy Vites 220 Gummy Bears You can get them at Costco or Sam's Club.  These boys and many others will get strong with your donation.


 Our Julner is the first boy on the far left in the light blue shirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment