Friday, February 24, 2012

My 3 cuties!! New pics!

Yes, I got a February update early.  You would have to be here to see how exciting getting an update is in our house!  Since we never really know the day or time we are going to get an update, I can be paying a bill online one minute and the next minute hyperventilating seeing the update on email.  Today I was talking on the phone to Wade and then it comes.  Wade is like "Honey, is everything ok?" in a panicked voice.  And all I can do is say "It's here!" and breathe hard.  Of course, he is doesn't know what I am talking about and only can think that someone is here in the house or an alien is getting ready to abduct me.
So I open up the email and immediately scroll down to the pictures cause I just want to see them!!  I am so amazed how quickly they change in one month's time.  And of course like any mother, I have to just admire how handsome,beautiful, pretty, cute, funny---amazing these precious children are.   I view and review the pictures to see how they have changed.  I am studying them and my heart is grafting them in.  
 God has so richly blessed me(us). 
So the kids get home and I say "It's here!"  as they are getting off the bus.  Well they all know what that phrase means.  And they run to the computer, like you would run to someone you love who just got off the airplane.  They too just want to see the pictures.  And then after they study their brothers and sister , they ask " How much longer, Mom?"  or state" I want them to be here now!  It is taking too long."   And I understand because my heart wants to know those answers too.  I trust in my Father's timing and know that HE is preparing me, my children, and my Haitian Sensations for the day when we all will finally be together.  In the meantime we are enjoying the journey.  God is good---all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment