Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sam Turns 6


Oh where has time gone?  It seems like just yesterday I brought this handsome baby home--all 9lb 13 ozs.  Fast forward 6 years and we are at Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate his precious life.  And full of life he is.  

We had an Agent Perry party from Phineas and Ferb(Disney).  I think he is still living the fun that we had at Disney.  I made my first decorated sheet cake.  It took me 3 hours to ice it.  This is a tradition that I have carried on since my mother passed.  Every year on my birthday she would make me a cake and ice it.  It would take her lots of time and I now fully realize her efforts.  I miss those cakes to this day.  
the kids choose any cake they want and I go at it.  They get more challenging every year.


A fun time was had by all and thankfully Chuck E. Cheese was not crowded.



No comments:

Post a Comment