Thursday, March 15, 2012

Slight Update

  We got another update on from orphanage director.  It is what it is- PRESIDENTIAL DISPENSATIONS: I am trying to find out why 13 dossiers were given dispensations out of several hundred.  Dispensations are not individually sent to the President’s office.  They are sent in batches of 6 to 12 attached together.  If for some reason, such as a health issue, one child in the batch is “fast tracked” then all of them in that bunch are signed.  The Presidential dispensation office is notorious for working on dossiers out of order received.  No GLA children were in that batch and I am doing my best to find out if dispensations are being signed, why the oldest ones aren’t first, and why this batch was signed.  Will let everyone know as son as I find out something.


There are 15 families waiting in our orphanage.  Some have been waiting for 3 plus months.  So we sit and wait.  There still is no prime minister either. 
God was extremely gracious to me last night through a dream.  I have been talking awhile about how I just want to tough my new additions.  Well last night in my dream I met them all, hugged them all, and toured the beautiful orphanage.  It was very real.  It still gives me goose bumps to think about it.  I am sure it was God's way to encourage me through the waiting.  He is good all the time!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment