Thursday, March 22, 2012

Working

It's been some time since I last blogged.  My helpers and I have been refurbishing the Rainbow playset.  It is 6 years old and it was time for an update.  So we closed it down for a week of pressure washing, staining, and greasing. We took away the toddler swing :( and replaced it with a standing swing.  New ropes, new trapeze, new bell, megaphone, spotlight, and play phone.   We reopened it yesterday and all the neighborhood kids are back.  Jack, who wants to be a Disney Imagineer, is in charge of the new playset.    I have had an awesome case of laryngitis, which the kids love.  It is hard to be a Mom when you have no voice!  I think I have finally turned the corner-maybe.  Hoping for some rain tonight to knock down the worst pollen year in history.

No comments:

Post a Comment