Friday, March 23, 2012

Some good news and pictures

Julner with a football

It makes my day when I got to check out Gods Littlest Angels Website and I see one our  kids.  Today I got to see the boys in 2 different pictures.  I love to see what they are doing.  It is getting close for the end of March update so I'm getting a little squirrely to see what has happened in a month's time.    We did get some good news about the President signing some dossiers from our orphanage.  8 out of 14.  We do not know if our dossier was signed, but  we did actually find out that he is still signing.  He signed 59 last week.  We pray that it continues to be at that pace or better.  So keep praying cause I am convinced that your prayers have helped!!  
Vindy is on the far right

1 comment:

  1. Thats my Kerby boy in the green shirt leaning forward...... I am praying you get that signature NOW....oh, how I understand. We waited over 12 months for our dispensation and we have now crossed the 3 year mark since we started our adoption. praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete